Make your vacation perfect!
Our number one priority is to make your vacation the best time of the year and make sure it is a unique experience for you and your family to fondly remember. We therefore put together some information for you to help you have a carefree and relaxing vacation.
Updated information on the measures and recommendations due to the COVID-19 situation
Detailed information can be found here (website in German): https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/
For you convenience, we summarized the most important facts that we ask you to please note for and during your stay:
It applies to all publicly accessible rooms mouth and nose protection obligation. (Except people sitting at the table)
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter (3,3 ft) to other people unless they are from the same household or fellow travelers staying the same apartment.
- Hand sanitizer is located in the entrance and reception area as well as at the buffet.
- Comply with the check-in and check-out times. We have specially reduced the maximum number of guests to offer more space on site. Inviting guests who do not stay at our hotel is not permitted!
- Reduce holdup situations at the reception and in the restaurant. We’ll extend dinner times for a crowded house from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. We are also available for billing the evening before you leave.
- Follow our team members’ instructions at all times.
- Avoid hugs and shaking hands.
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands.
- Wash/clean hands several times a day with soap and water and / or use one of our sanitizer dispensers.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if you or a person travelling with you shows signs of illness. If any signs of illness occur during your stay, please contact the host.
- Please register in advance for the use of the sauna and wellness area. The basic rules must be followed: keep your distance, wash your hands, sneeze into a handkerchief. When using the sauna, waving with a towel is not recommended. Use of the sauna facilities is only permitted for one person or by people living in the same household at a time. Thank you for your understanding that currently only the Finnish sauna or the infrared cabin can be used!
- We have adjusted our cancellation policy to the current situation. Vacations beginning can be cancelled free of charge up to 3 weeks before arrival. (in Winter 2020/2021)
With your cautiousness you protect yourself as well as the other guests and our team. We thank you in advance for remembering this during your stay!
Express your wishes!
As far as possible, we’ll do our best to fulfil all your vacation wishes and demands. To organize everything according to your needs, it is important that you inform us in advance of needing one of the things mentioned below. Let us know how to make your visit as pleasant as possible with your enquiry or before you arrive.
Cots for your baby / toddler
To make sure that even our youngest guests can enjoy a good night’s sleep, we are happy to provide you with a cot in your room or apartment.
Four-legged vacation guests
For many vacationers, man’s best friend is an important fellow traveller who shouldn’t miss out on all the fun. Pleasant dogs—without hunting instinct—are welcome at Gut Enghagen!
Please inquire brining your dog in advance of your arrival! Your dog stays free of charge, a second dog might be possible after inquiry.
Please bring their own blanked or basket for sleeping.
What is included and what is not?
On our website page listing our Rooms & prices, you find an extensive list of things included in your room or package price—which is a whole lot! Additional services include lunch snacks, bathrobes, riding lessons and body treatments.
Guests with restricted mobility
Persons with limited mobility are very welcome at Gut Enghagen! Our hotel is accessible by wheelchair, and we also have a wheelchair accessible room – please ask for it with your booking!
Arrival and Departure
Your room and the facilities will be available from 2 p.m. on the day of your arrival until 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure. If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m., please be so kind to let us know timely.
Please note that no card payment or payment by debit card is possible at Gut Enghagen! We ask you to pay for your stay on the day of your departure in cash. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation Policy & Cancellation Insurance
It can happen any time that something unforeseen happens keeping you from going on your vacation. For cancellations, the general terms and conditions of the hotel industry apply. In case of cancellation, this means for you:
Up to 3 months before arrival, you can cancel free of charge.
From 3 months to 1 month before arrival, 40% of the vacation price are charged.
From 1 month to 1 week before arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the vacation price.
In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival, 90% of the price will be charged, in case of early departure, it’s 100%.
We point out that with distance selling contracts (email, etc.), no 14-day right of withdrawal applies.
A travel cancellation insurance can help you avoid unnecessary cancellation costs. We recommend a hotel cancellation insurance of Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Terms and Conditions
The Austrian GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HOTEL INDUSTRY apply. The place of jurisdiction is Windischgarsten.